To get the most out of this accelerated program, you should also plan on having at least 3-5 hours a week of time for practice. If you want to take it a little slower, most of our evening courses meet once a week.
- Live 9 Suite EDU $449 + tax
- Live 9 Standard EDU $329 + tax
- Push with Live 9 Suite EDU $1049 + tax
- Push with Live 9 Standard EDU $929 + tax
- All prices subject to change according to Ableton’s pricing
- Dates:TBA, most likely summer 2014
- When: TBA
- Where: TBA, Brooklyn, NY
- Everything covered in Live 101, Live 202, and Live 303.
- Ableton Push
- Music Production, Remix, and Mashup workflows.
- Recording, Editing, and Arranging Audio and MIDI.
- Synths, Samplers, and Sound Design.
- Customizing Live for your specific needs.
- Audio Effects and Mixing.
- Drum Programming
- Designing custom Instrument and Drum Racks.
- Advanced Techniques for all of the above.
Brian Jackson, MA is Devotion’s Director of Education and one of its co-founders. He is an internationally released electronic musician, professional audio engineer, and highly experienced teacher. One of the very first Ableton Certified Trainers on the planet, his expertise also encompasses Pro Tools, Logic, synthesis, and audio mastering. Brian received his MA in East-West Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies in 1999.
Read more about the instructor here.
Devotion Learn is an independent Ableton Certified Training Center. Our content was developed independently from Ableton.