From custom mapping techniques, to building your own drums racks, to creative signal flow for effects processing, we will traverse a broad spectrum of features as you push your Live skills towards advanced territory.
Not sure if you can skip 101 and/or 202 and go right to 303? Then ask us about our free placement quiz to see if you are ready.
- Dates: Next Start TBA
- When: This course meets 8 times from 7:30-10:00pm.
- Where: Form Labs – Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Max # of Students: 5
- Prerequisite: Live 101 and Live 202, or equivalent
- Student Discounts & Installment plans available – email us for info.
- Tuition: $650. A $100 non-refundable deposit holds your place.
- Please read our Registration & Cancellation Policy.
- Advanced MIDI, Key, & Macro Mapping
- Dummy Clips and Follow Actions
- Advanced Signal Flow
- Advanced Signal Processing
- Side-Chaining Master Class
- Instrument Rack Master Class
- Drum Rack Master Class
- Sampler & Operator
- MIDI Sync Networking & IAC Bus usage
Brian Jackson, MA is Devotion’s Director of Education and one of its co-founders. He is an internationally released electronic musician, professional audio engineer, and highly experienced teacher. One of the very first Ableton Certified Trainers on the planet, his expertise also encompasses Pro Tools, Logic, synthesis, and audio mastering. Brian received his MA in East-West Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies in 1999.
Read more about the instructor here.
Devotion Learn is an independent Ableton Certified Training Center. Our content was developed independently from Ableton.