Max is a powerful graphic programming environment with a huge community of users. Start with an idea and then build that idea into performance tools or utilities not available in existing software. Learn how to manipulate data, MIDI, sound, and even video by connecting various boxes together – no coding necessary. This course also serves as a prerequisite for Max for Live courses at Devotion.
- Dates: TBA
- When: This course meets 8 times
- Where: Brooklyn, NY 11206
- Level: Beginner
- Prerequisite: Intermediate Mac OS X or Windows end user skills. Some computer audio experience is highly recommended.
- Student Discounts & Installment plans available – email us for info.
- Tuition: $450 – Please read our Registration & Cancellation Policy
- Message types in Max
- Review of the MIDI spec for control systems
- Planning your system
- Encapsulation and modularity
- Building standalone applications
- Optimization for performance
About the instructor:
To Be Announced – but you can be sure they will be an expert.