When you sign up for a class, lesson, or workshop, you agree with the following.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Each educational offering at Devotion has a page on our website with details about the course and instructor. We usually leave registration open until the class is full or it has started. For private lessons, see section at the bottom of this page.
Most classes allow you to hold your place with a non-refundable deposit. Once the deposit is paid, we hold the spot for you. The balance of the tuition is due no later than 3 weeks after the deposit is paid, or 72 hours before the first class meeting – which ever happens first – unless alternative arrangements are agreed upon and confirmed via email.
With no deposit option, you are considered registered when you are paid in full:
1) via Paypal through the website , or…
2) if you do not want to use Paypal, you can make an appointment to stop by the Gallery and pay with Cash or Credit Card.
If you miss a class, you can make it up via a private lesson. Please see the section below related to private lessons – note: enrolled students only pay $50 for makeup sessions, not the normal rate. If you know you will be out of town before enrolling in a course, let us know and we may be able to work out a better arrangement with you regarding makeup sessions.
We run most classes with a minimum of 3 students and a maximum of 5 students. Some workshops may have a slightly higher max. So, if you withdraw from a course before or after it has begun, it may actually have significant repercussions for the instructors and other students. Therefore…
We will often cancel or reschedule a class if there are less than 3 people enrolled 48 hours prior to the first meeting, so please do not wait until the last minute to register.
- All lessons must be paid in full prior to lesson.
- A full 24 hour notice is necessary for cancellations.
- Package rates are based on regular sessions, if you exceed the suggested time-frame, previous lessons are counted at $75/hour, and then the remainder becomes a balance.
- If we cancel or reschedule a lesson, your package is extended by a week.
- You can pay:
1) via Paypal through the website – includes credit card option, or…
2) if you do not want to use Paypal, you can make an appointment to stop by the Gallery and pay with cash or check. Note: Checks must clear before session can occur ($25 returned check fee).
- If there are any questions, please ask.
Devotion Members: If you plan on enrolling in a class or workshop using your member status, you must do so by contacting us directly. All prerequisites still apply, as stated on the offering’s page.
Serious business is done now. Take a class and have some fun.