Not only are there a lot of new features, but certain aspects of Live are redesigned and require a bit of retraining.
In addition to updating our current curriculum when Live 9 is out, we also plan to offer special workshops for current users. More information on the new courses and workshops will be posted early next year.
- Dates: TBA
- When: TBA
- Where: 54 Maujer, Brooklyn, NY 11206
- Level: N/A
- Max # of Students: N/A
- Prerequisite: Intermediate Mac OS X or Windows end user skills. Some computer audio experience is highly recommended.
- Student Discounts & Installment plans available – email us for info.
- Tuition: TBD. A $TBD non-refundable deposit holds your place.
- Please read our Registration & Cancellation Policy.
- What is new in Live 9?
- What has changed from Live 8?
Brian Jackson, MA is Devotion’s Director of Education and one of its co-founders. He is an internationally released electronic musician, professional audio engineer, and highly experienced teacher. One of the very first Ableton Certified Trainers on the planet, his expertise also encompasses Pro Tools, Logic, synthesis, and audio mastering. Brian received his MA in East-West Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies in 1999.
Read more about the instructor here.
Devotion Learn is an independent Ableton Certified Training Center. Our content was developed independently from Ableton.